P. (876) 364-0198
11a Lockhart Crescent,
What can I find for you?
Search for Real Estate in and around Jamaica
Consulting a REALTOR
REALTORs are members of The Realtors Association of Jamaica who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale and rental because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR can provide you with a customized list of homes and properties that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTOR are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR will advise you of the process required in obtaining a title and taking possession
of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage
registration and legal fees will be explained in detail
Single Family Homes
These are houses that are detached and so have no shared walls; they are built on a single lot and are usually intended for one family.
These are single units which share at least 3 walls and are a part of a larger housing unit. There are usually common areas such as staircases and recreational areas which are shared among all the residents. In most cases there is a cost associated with maintenance of the premises.
These homes have 1 or more wall(s) shared with another independently owned unit. They have their own entrances and are multi floor homes. They sometimes have a cost associated with maintenance of the premises.
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR like myself working with you, as I will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORs use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers worldwide.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where my services prove invaluable. I have the experience to help you understand how the market
works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. I will also pre-screen potential
buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
In addition I will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTOR and potential buyers, as well as developing advertisements and feature sheets to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, I will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed and also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with me makes sense
When you work with me you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having me on your side. Remember that REALTOR are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. We have also been trained and licensed under the Real Estate Dealers and Developers Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR just makes sense.
Ready to buy that dream home? Or, are you in the market for that perfect investment property? Maybe you're simply ready to sell your existing home and move on to the next. Whatever your real estate needs are, let me help prevent you from the stress and hassle associated with the transaction. I am a warm and friendly Realtor with years of experience in providing excellent customer service. I have learnt that each client has their individual needs and as such my approach and delivery of service is not a “one size fits all” but rather is tailored to meet the needs of each client. I am ready and willing to help. Leave me your contact details and let us get started on making it a reality.